Art Deco Trust Inc. trading at Art Deco Trust is a New Zealand based, registered charity: CC21328.
All prices shown for Art Deco Trust walks and tours and retail purchases sold in our Shop (7 Tennyson Street, Napier) are in New Zealand dollars inclusive of Good and Services tax (GST) of 15%.
Art Deco Trust uses SSL, does not store credit card details, and all payments are handled by a secure PCI compliant, third party.
Art Deco Trust imposes a surcharge of 2.5% on the transaction amounts on all in-person and on-line sales when purchases are made by credit card, which is not greater than our cost of acceptance. We do not impose a surcharge on transactions made with Visa debit cards when making in-store purchases.
Payments can be made using cash, American Express, Visa or Mastercard.
Please note a valid vaccine passport is required for all walks and tours. Please provide at check-in, thank you.
Changes and cancellations
- Changes may be made to bookings up to 48 hours prior to the scheduled departure time.
- Cancellations made with a minimum of 48 hours notice will receive a full refund.
- A late cancellation fee of 50% of the full tour price will be retained for cancellations made within 48 hours of the walk or tour scheduled departure.
- No refunds are made for cancellations made within 24 hours of the departure time.
- Cruise passengers: A full refund will be given in the event that your cruise ship is unable to dock in Napier port.
- No refunds are given for gift vouchers, but gift vouchers may be transferred to another person.
This Returns Policy is applicable to purchases made online from (‘Art Deco Napier Shop Online') only.
CHANGE OF MIND
Please choose carefully as we do not have to provide a refund if you have changed your mind about a particular purchase.
Under the ('CGA'), you have guaranteed for goods [and services] you buy.
These are called , and include the following:
- a guarantee that the goods are of acceptable quality, such that the goods are:
- fit for all the purposes for which goods of that type are commonly supplied;
- free from minor defects;
- durable; and
- acceptable in appearance and finish;
- a guarantee that the goods are fit for any particular purpose made known by you, or for which we represent that they are or will be fit;
- a guarantee that the goods correspond with any description with which the goods are supplied; and
- a guarantee that the goods correspond with any sample or demonstration model where the goods are supplied by reference to such sample or model.
If the goods (or services) we supply do not meet a consumer guarantee, we will meet our obligations under the CGA to provide a remedy.
These guarantees are in addition to any warranty offered by a manufacturer, and you may have rights against the manufacturer directly.
The CGA does not apply where the goods have been used in a manner, or to an extent which is inconsistent with the manner or extent of use that a reasonable consumer would expect to obtain from the goods; and the goods would have complied with the guarantee of acceptable quality if they had not been used in the manner or to that extent.
If you are (or services) from Art Deco Trust Shop Online for as defined in , you agree that the consumer guarantees provided for in the CGA will not apply to the supply of those goods (or services).
FAILURES (MINOR AND MAJOR)
If the goods (or services) we supply , but can be , we will either the goods or the goods with goods of . If we , we will provide you with a of the purchase price.
A 'major failure' is where the failure in the goods , or where the failure constitutes a as set out by .
If a failure amounts to a major failure, you are entitled to return the goods and choose to have a replacement of the returned goods or a refund. Alternatively, you may elect to retain the goods and obtain compensation for the reduction in value of the goods.
Where you choose a replacement, we will where available, provide goods of the same type and similar value to the returned goods.
GOODS DAMAGED IN TRANSIT
If any goods , please of delivery +64 6 835 0022. Art Deco Trust will arrange to have the damaged item returned to the Art Deco Trust Shop and either the goods or the price to you, at its election. Damaged goods must be returned to the Art Deco Trust Shop in the by you with all , together with all .
MORE INFORMATION (CONTACT, DELIVERY CHARGES, REFUNDS)
Where you have an issue relating to your order, email. Please have your with you. Art Deco Trust Shop on +64 6 835 0022 or via
If you cannot return your purchase to the Art Deco Trust Shop at 7 Tennyson Street, Napier, Hawke’s Bay, you have the the item/s back to the Shop.
Any to return the original goods to the Art Deco Trust Shop will be , where Art Deco Trust considers the goods to have . If on examination of goods returned to Art Deco Trust Shop, the goods are found to not be in breach of any consumer guarantee, Art Deco Trust for examining the goods, and any cost to return the goods to you.
Please note that goods must be returned and you may be asked to demonstrate that you have purchased the goods from Art Deco Trust Shop Online and that the problem with the goods was not your fault.
Refunds will be .
Refunds will normally be processed within .
This returns policy is not intended to exclude or limit any rights which you may have as a consumer under the consumer Guarantees Act 1993, and may not necessarily describe all right you may have.
Information - We gather various information about customers and users of our website. This information includes:
- Personal information through your voluntary use of the Website and the purchase process (such as your first and last names and email);
- Personal information provided to us by your through any other method (including without limitation correspondence and discussions);
- Information collected by us through click tracking in relation to your use of the website, including the content you upload and the content you access; and
- Aggregated data, which tracks traffic to the website; and cookies, which are pieces of information transferred to your computer hard drive for record keeping.
Security - We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place a suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Use of your information - We will never sell or rent your personal information to third parties.
We will use information we collect from you for the primary purpose for which it is collected and for such other secondary purposes that are related to the primary purpose of collection. We generally use personal information to complete delivery of our documents to you, help us manage and enhance our services and to communicate with you.
Email Newsletters and other notices - It is our policy to send emails throughout the purchasing process and other Newsletter emails you elect to receive. In addition, we may send out promotional material to you promoting new or amended material on our site where we think they might be relevant to you. It is our policy to immediately remove any person from any mailing list upon the persons request.
Payment Express uses SSL, does not store credit card details, and all payments are handled by a secure PCI compliant, third party
By entering the competition or promotion each entrant will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and to have agreed to be bound by them.
Failure to supply all requested personal information at the time of submitting an entry might result on the entry being invalid.
No responsibility will be taken for late/lost/misdirected mail, incomplete entries or entries with incorrect postage. Entries will be deemed to be void if stolen, forged, mutilated or tampered with in any way.
By entering the competition winners agree to their names being published and to be photographed and/or interviewed and that the promoter may use their names and such photographs and/or interviews for publicity purposes.
Competition and Giveaway prizes are given to a number of entrants selected by random draw (unless otherwise stated).
All reasonable attempts will be made to contact Competition and Giveaway winners using details provided. Should those attempts fail, another winner will be drawn or selected.
Prizes are not redeemable for cash, transferable to any other person, and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
If a prize or part of a prize becomes unavailable (for any reason), Art Deco Trust reserves the right to limit entry, cancel or amend the prizes at its own and sole discretion, including providing the winner with a substitute prize, either in full or in part.
Entries open to NZ residents only.